Living at College With A Cat
October, 24th 2022
11:53 pm
Hello!
For this post I wanted to talk about my experience and share stories about what it is like living at college with a cat. I have a 10 year old cat named Snickers. Snickers is a calico cat that is very easy going and still loves to play as if she is still 4. In my dorm i have 3 roommates. We each have our own room and also share a living room with two bathrooms. I was hesitant to bring Snickers because I didn't know if it would work out. Let me say that I was completely wrong. My roommates absolutely love and adore her. She is living her best relaxed and chill life. She has a pillow in the window of our living room and loves to sleep on it throughout the day. She also loves being able to see all the people walk past outside. You could honestly call her a "people watcher". Haha. I have a laser pointer that I leave in the living room if anyone wants to play with while im gone. She gets so much play time and also cuddles with my roommates as well. It could not have been a better decision. I am so glad it worked out.
Raechel, I envy you for being able to bring your pet up to Slip and being able to balance taking care of it and dealing with college life. Back home I have a black lab who is so playful and I love to death. I would love to bring him up here and see him everyday, but I don't think it would be the best idea. Mainly because dogs are much more high-maintenance than cats. While my roommates would love my dog, he might be a little too much to handle for them and they might get annoyed with him. While I do miss him a lot and love seeing him, it makes it so much better when I go home to see him since I don't get to see him everyday.
ReplyDelete