How to Register Your Animal As An ESA
October 27th 7:00 am
The process for registering your animal as an ESA may not be as difficult as you think. Slippery Rock has a couple requirements. Some of those are: A medical recommendation note from a Dr. or a Psychiatrist. Your animal must be up to date on all shots and vaccinations. They will also need a current checkup. If you live with anyone on campus you need their signature of approval. Schedule a meeting after you have all these forms filled out and you could get your animal registered! Registering an animal as an ESA is not just so you can have your pet on campus. It truly is for people that need the support of their animal. Taking care of an animal can be hard for some. If you are thinking of doing this make sure you have the right reasons to apply and know your responsibilities.
I actually have my own cute little kitty named Gus. I registered him as an ESA and the process was very easy for me. The association I did it through was very supportive and provided me with all of the information I needed to certify him. It is one of the best decisions I have made for myself and it has helped me save a lot of money too. Having an ESA is very nurturing and has helped my mental health.
ReplyDelete